My awards bag is full!
Sorry for so much delay in responding to the awards!
The Veracity Challenge
Asil from Redifining Random nominated me for The Veracity Challenge, the original creator of this challenge is Mon from Transcend. I love the way “Veracity” sounds, it’s meaning is also perfectly accurate to the essence of the challenge, good job on naming the award Mon! Check out their blogs, these guys are awesome!
Rules for the Veracity Challenge are:
- Write a paragraph without using a single adjective.
- Keep the link http:/https://lifeofmon.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/veracity-challenge/ in your post (so that the creator of the challenge may receive a pingback)
- Anyone can join the challenge, you don’t have to be nominated!
- Nominate 6 Bloggers for this challenge.
And here’s what I’ve written:
I have quite a lot of problems with the WordPress app, First it does not work properly in times needed the most, secondly it crashes and lags and bugs around and irritates me to the brink of insanity. Also, it’s hard to locate some things inside the app, the fact that I cannot change simple text into headings through the app is crazy, it just increases all the work that I have to do to accomplish a blog post. I hope Automattic improves the WordPress app and makes it easier for us to use the app.
And here’s a full fledged rant on the WordPress app, note that this sentence is not part of the paragraph.
Oh adjectives I missed you a lot!
And I further nominate these 6 people:
- Sooch from lilrant
- Skynimbus from Paradoxical Sadness
- Paul from The Captain’s Speech
- Izza from A touch of my saint!
- Ayushi from thoughts of a troubled mind
I had a hard time choosing only 6 people, there were more than 10 people I wanted to nominate but alas!
Versatile blogger award
Somebody finally took my tagline seriously and gave me this award (I’m just kidding, don’t take it seriously, I might change it someday), thank you for the award Asil!
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Nominate 15 deserving bloggers you discovered recently for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And here are 7 random facts about me:
- I hate the feel of nails scratching paper, it gives me chills.
- I love The Walking Dead.
- I don’t download songs on my phone, I stream music online.
- I still don’t know what career I want to take even though these are my so called “career years”.
- My favourite movie is Rush Hour 3.
- I love blogging (duh).
- I have 9 social media apps on my phone (these include apps like WhatsApp).
As I said before, nobody accepts these simple awards, so I won’t nominate anybody, but if you do, then you’re most welcome to do it.
Creative Blogger Award
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their link.
4. Notify all the nominees via their social media/blogs.
5. Pass the rules on to them.
Five facts about me:
1. I’m really forgetful, I forget things really easily, that’s why I always put reminders on my phone.
2. I’m horrible at stating facts about myself, I never know what to say!
3. I’m an ambivert, I can go from never talking to you to talking all day if you give me the right vibe.
4. I love reading books, I’m currently reading The Inferno by Dan Brown.
5. I’ve always wanted to own an e-reader, maybe I’ll own it someday and get bored of it.
You know the drill.
Beautiful blogger award
Me? Beautiful? Right…
Sky (aka skynimbus) nominated me for the beautiful blogger award! Thanks sky!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate seven bloggers.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I used to be a big fan of Marvel, I’m still, but now on a lesser extent.
2. My favorite book is The Fault in our Stars.
3. I do not know what else to tell about myself.
4. The layout of a website attracts me, it can make my interest or break my interest.
5. The power of my spectacles is above 3.
6. If I was allowed to, I would live in pyjamas for the rest of my life.
7. I’m good in playing badminton.
The very inspiring blogger award
Thanks a lot sky for the award, although I totally do not believe that I’m inspiring.
The rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add the logo to your post.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Nominate ten other bloggers who inspire you.
My answers to Sky’s questions:
1) Do you believe that hope can move mountains?
Yes, it can!
2) What is the most inspiring food for you?
What is an inspiring food? The only inspiration I get from food is to eat it. I’ll just say Brownie because, why not?
3) What (or who) inspires your blog posts and motivates you to keep going?
The things that happen around me are the main source of my ideas, other than that there’s this site called “Medium“, from where my creative muscle gets a kick. Also, my mom motivates me to keep writing, she’s my critic and my inspiration.
4) Which has been the most inspiring book you’ve ever read? What makes the book so inspiring for you?
The Fault in our Stars, it inspires me to keep living life and not worry about small unnecessary things.
5) Do you think this is funny?
This is more confusing than funny, but still, it was a good laugh.
And that’s it, if you’ve made it to the end, you deserve a pizza, good thing Dominos has branches everywhere…
So, let’s wrap this up and for now,