A slightly unique award!
Thanks a lot Asil for nominating me for this unique challenge.
Unlike all the other tags, this one is a little different.
Because there’s a tradition of including at least 1 photo on my blog, I put up this photo of a guy writing, it is not the official award picture, if you want it too: download it here from Pixabay.
The rules are:
1. Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers).
The topic Asil gave me was- Random, I set the stopwatch at 5 minutes and wrote this:
Random. This was the first thing that came to my mind when I thought about the topics you could give me.
Because the topic is so “random”, I’ll write totally random stuff I wish to write.
Have any of you guys seen Dragon Ball Z? I’ve started recently, I know, anime, but it’s cool, the creators sure know how to give characters some style.
Okay that was stupid, scratch that.
Randomness, isn’t it great, everything that happens around us is so random.
Now I remember that I had planned a blog post on randomness before which I wanted to write but now my plans are gone.
Also, do you guys think the randomness we humans can generate can be generated by machines? It sure must be difficult.
We humans can generate such random randomness that machines can’t even try.
Actually, tell me any random words that comes in your mind right now in the comments below, mine is cherry.
Okay time is about to get over, 3, 2, 1, beep.
This was horrible.
No. of words: 173
And I further nominate:
Wait! Before nominating anybody, I want you to know that I didn’t nominate anyone who has already been nominated and has done this tag before, that’s why the number of nominees below is really low.
If I still nominate anybody who has done this before, know that I didn’t know.
And now I nominate:
My topic for you guys is: Time